A private cloud service that provides your business with physical servers and highly secure storage in your choice of enterprise grade data centres.
How does it work?
Dedicated servers (or dedicated physical servers) are a cost-effective solution for businesses with complex applications, back-up and storage requirements that don’t want the risk or cost of maintaining their own systems. With dedicated physical servers, your applications and data reside on blade servers reserved entirely for your own use, providing an extra level of security and reliability. Servers procurement options exist for purely CAPEX, purely OPEX or a hybrid of both options. Typically located at the core of any MPLS network these servers provide single hop access and un-matched flexibility and performance.
Our dedicated servers can:
- Dramatically lower provisioning time to get projects up and running.
- Give you confidence that your information is highly secure and backed-up with full redundancy.
- Transform your IT spend into a predictable cost-effective operational expense.
- Reduce your risk with hosting in any of our network partners global data centres.
- Provide comprehensive Service Level Agreements of up to 99.95% network performance.
Benefits to your business:
- Increases in speed performance.
- Custom configuration allows for special software installation.
- 24/7 Service Desk and Network Operating Centre options exist.
- Choice of onsite / offsite data backup services ensure your data is protected 24/7.
- Your own IP address as dedicated servers allow for unique addresses.
- We provide a range of security options and industry leading 'Intrusion Prevention Systems' ensuring your servers ongoing security.