Desktop as a Service
Why Desktop as a Service?
The best virtual desktop features are: flexibility, profitability, reliability and productivity. Whether you are a small to medium-sized business owner, an over-worked IT guru, or even an office-less independent consultant, your time is best spent on your business goals than in managing your employee desktops. A virtual desktop solution from IT Easy offers you to outsource your office computing environment at a low monthly fixed price per user. Hosted virtual desktops also help IT managers cope with the trend of Bring-Your-Own-Device or BYOD.
Desktop as a Service Maximizes Flexibility
The wisdom of "The only thing that is constant is change" is a perfect fit for modern business and virtual desktop technology. To thrive in today's extremely dynamic business environment your organisation and its infrastructure must be agile. Citrix virtual desktop technology is indeed the premier tool to solve many previously elusive business technology challenges.
- Add (or reduce) users as needed.
- Access "the office" from virtually anywhere, at any time.
- Establishing a virtual office in "the cloud" minimises the need for physical office space.
Desktop as a Service Maximises Profits
Clearly, in business it's all about the bottom line. Without customers and profits a business soon fades away. Using virtual desktop is ideal for all small or mid-sized businesses where cash flow is king. Virtual desktop eliminates the need for an in-house server, as well as the associated support and software.
- Fluctuating IT costs are replaced with a predictable fixed monthly subscription fee.
- Pursue special projects without the risk of committing capital to hardware and software.
- Procure plans based on business needs. For example, interns can utilise a Silver plan while power-users get Gold or Platinum.
Desktop as a Service Maximises Reliability
Few things are more worrisome to an owner or a manager than the in-house network/server going down. The IT Easy virtual desktop system is hosted in a state of the art data centre. With redundant backup, power supply and connection to the internet backbone, as well as the staff to manage it, IT Easy is well prepared to serve your business. No longer will you lose sleep when your primary IT guy/girl falls ill or takes a holiday.
- Daily backups are automated and stored safely at our top tier data centre.
- We maintain all software updates and patches.
- 24/7 monitoring and management of virtual IT infrastructure.
Desktop as a Service Maximises Productivity
A virtual desktop software solution is the perfect example of "more with less." Traditional IT will no longer be bogged down with trouble shooting mundane issues. Instead IT can now work proactively to contribute to the bottom line. Also, staff and management's efficiency will benefit from the Citrix virtual desktop's consistent look & feel whether in the office, at home or on the road. With IT Easy virtual desktop plans starting at $60.00 (per user/per month) it's easy to see how our virtual desktop best pricing approach is going to increase your organisation's ROI.
- Use your favourite full-featured office software packages, not browser-based knockoffs.
- Reap the benefits of the latest office software without wasting budget to update hardware.
- Minimize downtime due to weather or other adversities. Virtual desktop is the virtual office dream realized!
Why IT Easy
- The best deals for hosted Microsoft applications.
- A Microsoft Certified Partner.
- Citrix Hosting Partner
- Experienced in providing reliable application hosting services.
- We pioneered Desktop as a Service in Australia in 2009.
- Infrastructure designed for performance, security, and reliability.
IT Easy recommends the following hardware for Desktop as a Service