Helpdesk Models Explained - Traditional VS IT Focused
Traditional Helpdesk: A group of non IT literate helpdesk operators, typically handling a large volume calls within a strict work-flow pattern, where the operators have very basic knowledge and do not come from a technology background. IT Easy does not provide this service.
IT Helpdesk or Service Desk: An experienced group of certified IT support engineers, that are capable of solving most application and hardware oriented IT issues; or as necessary, escalate the issue to a senior resource. The IT Helpdesk is part of IT Easy's core capability, and used by all of our clients.
Are we a good fit for you?
You are seeking to complement your own internal IT Team with over-flow helpdesk capacity from a qualified IT Services provider.
You are considering outsourcing your internal helpdesk completely, and looking to understand what the the return on investment would be.
You have a growing business, and would like to have an Outsourced Helpdesk function, without the overheads involved with doing it yourself.
You want to provide your organisation with 24 hour helpdesk availability.
How are we different?
Our team is qualified, 100% Australian based, and uses a proven ITIL based incident management system. Our objectives for the IT Easy Help Desk are:
- Perpetual investment into skills and customer service training for our staff
- Address the person first, the issue second
- Achieve issue resolution, first time, every time
- Respond within the client SLA's, 100% of the time
- Identify ways to prevent reoccurring issues
How can Outsourcing your Helpdesk benefit your business?
- Reduce operational overheads, increase productivity
- Faster issue response time
- Reporting that enables decision making to reduce issue rates
- Leverage detailed reporting to make decisions that lower issue rates
- Increase staff satisfaction levels
- Increase customer service levels
- Dedicated account manager